Tuesday, July 8, 2008

"Coloring"

I tell myself that I'm gonna try to write one of these everyday to keep the ideas flowing, but its like everytime I sit down, nothing come out(I didn't mean to make that sound like I was taking a shit). Back in the day before blogs I always had alot to say but there was no place to say it, no we have this wonderful invention called blogging but I have nothing to say. Thinking about today's date, I came up with something to write about. It has been one year since I've "Colored", now if you watched "Sex in the city" the movie, then you know what I'm talking about. Coloring never use to mean that much to me, it was just something that you did when you really felt like coloring and you had to act on that impulse, but since I've decided to stop coloring on my own, the act of coloring is something that I want to learn about. The first time I ever saw people coloring I knew that I wanted to color too, but when your a kid all you want to do is just color, there's no technique to it and there's no emotion behind it. So that's the main reason why I stopped coloring on my own because I felt like a kid when I was doing it and even when I colored with someone else it was the kid in me that wanted to color. Know that I'm a grown man I'm starting to find out that I want to color with someone and actually feel the love of coloring and I also want them to feel the same way. I know that my permanent coloring partner is out there, I just have to find her, and the only way that I can find her is to re-discover the art of coloring. I'll let you guys know when I find her.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jaclyn said...

Haha I know what coloring means!!!!

July 12, 2008 at 11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home