Monday, September 22, 2008

The Hundreds Footwear



With much anticipation we have all waited for the launch of The Hundreds Footwear, as rumors and some images had floated the Internet for a while already. The first model to come out is the “Johnson” that you see here above.

“A clean, understated shoe that serves to emphasize the wearer’s overall appearance. And it has everything to do with my roster of kicks growing up in Cali. It’s really a concoction of all my favorite shoes that are representative of youth subcultures: Chucks, Winos, Doc Martens, Vans… I even tried to have the laces staggered like a pair of early Jordans do from an above-perspective. I think I managed to pull off a very sophisticated shoe that retains some character, but is ultra basic when it comes to lines and silhouette. ” Via Sneaker Freaker.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home