Thursday, October 23, 2008

Misinterpretation

GODFATHER III is probably one of most misunderstood movies of all time. Hardcore Godfather fans would tell you that the whole thing should of ended after part II, others say that part III sucked, but I say that this film was misunderstood. When Francis Coppola made this film he wanted to add some closer to the saga; even though I got to see all three films is succession, I can imagine someone after part II saying "It can't end like this", so it was something that had to be done. Other then adding closer part III, I think, was one of Al Pacino's greatest performances, and he did it all with no words. All aspiring actors take note of this, good actors don't just speak lines.



My eyes get watery every time.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home